This policy shall be only applicable to the shopping services offered through www.rozi.net by ROZI LLC and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Rozi” ,”the Company “or “we”) and other internet platforms. Thank you for your trust and choosing Rozi. The Company is well aware of our responsibility, and will strive to protect the security of your privacy.
Date of latest update: 1 JAN,2022
This policy will facilitate you to understand the following contents:
1) How do we collect and use your personal information;
- How do we use Cookie and similar techniques;
- How do we share, transfer, publicly disclose your personal information;
- How do we protect your personal information;
- Your rights;
- How do we take care of the personal information of children;
- How is your personal information transferred throughout the world;
- How is this policy updated;
- How to contact us.
- How do we collect and use your personal information?
Personal information is referred to various information recorded electronically or in other media which can be used individually or collectively with other information to identify the identity of an individual, or reflect activities of a specific natural person. We will collect and use your personal information only for the purposes stated in this policy.
- Rendering of shopping services to you
Business function 1: Register as a user.
Business function 2: Browse pages displaying goods, receive personalized recommendation and marketing information.
Business function 3: Exchange through Rozi platform.
Business function 4: Purchase and pay.
Business function 5: Warehousing, logistic, duty clearance and delivery.
We shall require the minimum information from you based on business requirements. As such, you may choose not to provide some of such information. However, rendering of information may affect your usage of the services in the website as mentioned above. If you do not want to receive any marketing information, you may cancel email notification in personal center of your account.
- Carrying our internal audit, data analysis and research shall help improve our products or services.
We shall obtain your prior consent, provided that your information is used for other purposes not provided herein.
For the purposes mentioned above and the use of products (or services) on Rozi platform, you may offer us the following information: name, email address, mobile phone number, user name and password, delivery address, identity documents, payment information, and comments on goods shared with other users.
In addition, this website may automatically collect some information (for details, please see Article 2 herein “How do we use Cookie and similar technique”).
You shall offer, and the platform shall automatically collect the information mentioned above. You authorize us to use such information continuously during your use of the services. After you de-registers your account, we shall suspend using and delete such information. At the same time, your information shall be frozen, and the account cannot be logged in again. Such information shall be stored in our servers or our partners’ servers placed at home and abroad.
- How do we use Cookie and similar technique?
Like other websites, we will store data document named as “Cookie” on your computer or mobile device to ensure the functioning of the website. Generally, cookie includes identifiers, site names and some numbers and characters. By virtue of Cookie, the website can store your preference or goods in your shopping cart and other data.
Cookie shall not be used for any purposes other than those stated herein. You may manage or delete cookie based your preference. For details, please see AboutCookies.org. You may clear all the cookies stored on your computer, and most network browsers can be set to prevent cookie. However, you need to change user settings every time you access to our website if you choose to do so. For details about how to change browser settings, please visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies for how Internet Explorer handle cookies, or https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies for how Google Chrome uses cookie.
- In addition to Cookie, web beacons, pixel tags and other similar technique may be used on the website. For instance, we will send you emails containing URL which contents on our website can be accessed. If such link is clicked, we will track such click-through to facilitate our understanding on your preference of products or services, and improve customer services. Web beacons are generally transparent images embedded in websites or emails. With pixel tags in emails, we shall be aware of whether an email is opened. If you don’t want to be tracked for your activities through such way, you may unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
- Do Not Track
A number of network browsers have the function of Do Not Track which can submit request of Do Not Track to website. At present, major internet standard organizations have not developed related policies to regulate how websites should address such requests. However, if Do Not Track is enabled in your browser, we shall respect your choice and it shall be applied to all of our websites.
- How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
We shall not share your information with others without authorization. We shall share your information under the following circumstances, provided that we will offer the protection applicable hereunder or at least the protection same as that hereunder:
- We may share your personal information with others based on the requirements of laws and regulations, or the mandatory requirements imposed by the competent government authorities.
- Authorized partners of advertisement and analytical services. Your identity information (referred to information that identify your identity, such as name or email address, through which you can be contacted or your identity can be identified) will not be shared with partners of advertisement and analytical services, unless your approval is obtained. These partners will be offered information which is only effectively related to their advertisements and your identity information shall not be provided. We shall share summary of the information with such partners to avoid your identity being identified. Instances of such sharing are as follows. Only after the advertiser agrees to abide by our advertising guidelines, can we tell advertisers how the effect of their advertisements, or how many people view or are viewing their advertisement after installation of application. We shall offer statistic data (e.g., “Male customers aged 25 from Beijing often purchase 3C series products) with which identity cannot be identified to such partners to facilitate their understanding of their audience or customers.
- Suppliers, vendors and other partners. We will send information to suppliers, vendors and other partners across the world who support our services. Such support shall include rendering of technology infrastructure services, analysis of how our services are used, and how effective the advertisement and services are, along with analysis of customer services provided, payment convenience or academic research and study.
- Shipping agents, logistic delivery service providers.
Your personal information shall not be transferred to any companies, organizations and individuals, except for the following circumstances:
- Transfer with explicit consent: Upon the obtainment of your explicit consent, we shall transfer your personal information to other parties. The electronic transfer agreement, and written transfer agreement executed shall be deemed as documents of your authorization.
- Public disclosure
Your personal information shall only be publicly disclosed under the following circumstances:
- Your explicit consent is obtained;
- Disclosure based on laws: With your explicit consent, your personal information shall be publicly disclosed under the requirements of laws, proceedings, suits or mandatory requirements of competent authorities.
- Consent and withdrawal hereunder
- You shall have the right to withdraw any consent for us to handle your personal information at any time. If you lift the authorization for use of personal data hereunder, we shall accordingly terminate handling of your personal information or sharing such information with others. When you choose to withdraw the above-mentioned consent, the purchase and sales contract between you and Rozi platform shall be terminated upon the completion of the last order, and the related rights and obligations shall be ended. Any adverse consequence incurred therefore shall be assumed by you.
- Entry of related information or selection of the corresponding options shall be deemed as authorization or consent.
- De-registration of accounts shall be deemed as your withdrawal of consent for us to handle your personal data. Accordingly, rights and obligations based on your authorization shall be terminated.
- How do we protect your personal information?
- We have adopted security measures conforming to the industrial standards to protect the personal information you provided. We will adopt every reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For instance, data (e.g. information of credit cards) exchange between your browser and “services” shall be protected by SSL encipherment protection. When orders are confirmed, only the last four digits of your credit card will be displayed. We certainly will send the complete credit card number to the related credit institutions when orders are processed. At the same time, we will provide secured https ways of browsing Rozi, and use encrypted technology to ensure the confidentiality of data. Entrusted protection mechanism will be used to prevent malicious attack of data. To ensure that personal data can only be accessed by authorized personnel, access control mechanism shall be used. Also, proper measures shall be adopted to enhance staff’s awareness of protecting personal information, such as establishing internal information safety management and security systems within the group.
- Every reasonable and feasible measures shall be adopted to ensure that unrelated or unnecessary personal information is not collected. Your personal information shall only be retained for the period required to achieve the purposes of this policy, unless it is necessary to prolong such period, or it is permitted by laws.
- Internet is not an absolutely safe environment, and email, instant communication and other communication methods of any users are not encrypted. You are strongly advised not to send personal information through such manners. Please use complicate passwords to facilitate us to protect your account and information.
- Although there may be loopholes which cannot be completely averted or prevented, we shall strive to make sure the safety of any information you sent to us. If our physical, technological or management security facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access to information, public disclosure, manipulation or destroy, and impairing your legitimate interests, we shall inform you on a timely basis (for contents of notification, see Article 5 hereunder), and assume the legal obligations accordingly.
- We shall timely inform you of any incidents jeopardizing the security of your personal information based on the requirements of laws and regulations: basic information of security incidents, possible impact, measures adopted or to be adopted, suggestion to prevent and lower risks, and remedies for you. We shall inform you of the related information concerning the incidents through one or more of the notifications, such as email, correspondence, phone calls, pushing notification. Where it is hard to inform each owner of personal information, we shall issue an announcement on a timely, reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we shall report the handling of personal information security incidents based on the requirements of regulators.
- Your rights
Pursuant to the related laws, regulations and standards in USA, and the general practice in other countries and regions, we shall ensure you to exercise the following rights for your person information:
- Access to your personal information
You shall have the right to access to your personal information unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise your right to access data, you may access to such information through the following manners:
Account information - If you intend to access or edit the personal information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, you may do so by access to “My Account”.
Where you cannot access to such personal information through the link above, you may contact us through the menu on our web, or send an email to email@example.com. Your access request shall be replied within 30 days.
If you want to exercise access right to personal information of others when you use our products or services, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org through email.
- Correct your personal information
When you identify any errors in your personal information handled by us, you shall have the right to request for correction. You may submit your correction request through the ways listed in “(1) Access to your personal information”. Where you cannot correct such personal information through the link above, you may contact us through the menu on our web, or send an email to email@example.com. Your correction request shall be replied within 30 days.
- Delete your personal information
You may submit requests to delete your personal information under the following circumstances:
- we violate laws and regulations when we handle your personal information;
- we collect and use your personal information without your approval;
- we are in breach of the regulations when we handle your personal information;
- you de-register your account;
- we no longer offer you products or services.
In addition, for the purpose of your legal and reasonable request for deletion, if you have authorized us to share information, we shall also require the third parties which do not obtain your independent authorization to delete your personal information immediately, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
When you delete information from our services, such information shall be deleted timely upon update of backup.
Subsequent to the deregistration of account, we shall suspend rendering products or services to you, and delete your person informational based on your request, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
- Automatic decision-making process to bind information system
In some business functions, we may make decisions only based on non-artificial automatic decision-making mechanism, such as information system and algorithm. Where your legitimate interests are significantly affected by such decisions, you may have the right to require explanation from us, and we shall provide proper remedy.
- Response to your request mentioned above
To guarantee data security, you may need to certify your identity by submitting written documents or through other manners. You request will not be processed until your identity has been verified. In principle, we shall not charge your reasonable request. However, we shall charge certain expenses or labour cost as we deem appropriate for repeated and unreasonable request. Any requests which are repeated unnecessarily, require multiple technical means (e.g., development of new system, or fundamental change of existing practice), cause risks to the legitimate interests of others, or any unrealistic requests (e.g., storage of information on backup tape) may be refused.
In addition, we will not response to your request based on the requirements of laws and regulations under the following circumstances:
- request in connection with national security and national defense;
- request directly related to public safety, public health and significant public interests;
- request directly related to criminal investigation, proceedings, trial and judgment implementation;
- there is sufficient evidence indicating that you maliciously abuse of rights;
- response to your request may severely jeopardize the legitimate interests of you, or others, organizations.
- Business secret is involved.
- How do we take care of the personal information of children?
We shall not offer any products to children. However, adults may purchase children’s products through this website. Children are not allowed to create their own accounts without consent of their parents or guardians.
Under the circumstance where parents agree us to collect the personal information of children, evidence of parent authorization will be maintained, including but not limited to electronic agreements and written agreements. Such information shall be used or publicly disclosed only provided that such usage or disclosure is allowed by laws with explicit consent from parents or guardians, or that it is necessary to do so for protecting children.
Although definitions of children are varied in local laws and conventions, any individuals who are under 16 shall be deemed as children. Any users and their guardians provided false information to overstate their ages for the purpose of successful registration shall be subject to the outcomes stated local laws and the membership agreement between us. Where we identify that we collect the personal information of children without prior consent from parents, we shall delete such data as soon as possible.
- How is your personal information transferred throughout the world?
Since we offer products or services through resources and servers across the world, the services we used to process your information may not be situated in your country/region. That is, your personal information may be transferred to the foreign jurisdiction outside of your country/region where products or services are used, or may be accessed from such jurisdictions, provided that your authorization and consents are obtained. Laws in connection with data protection may be varied in countries/regions, and data protection systems vary from country to country. The protection measures stated herein shall be adopted without exception no matter where your information is processed. In addition, we will also observe some legal frameworks or policies in connection with data transmission, such as “EU-US Privacy Shield Frameworks” and “General Data Protection Regulation”. For instance, we may seek for your consent to transfer your personal information to other countries, or remove data identifier before transferring such data to other countries, and other security measures.
- How is this policy updated?
Our privacy policies may be changed.
- Material change to the pattern of our services. Purpose of processing personal information, type of personal information processed, and usage of personal information;
- Material change to our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Changes of owners arising from business adjustment, insolvency and combination.
Change of major personal information recipients, transferees or publicly disclosed parties.
- Material change to your rights and how these rights are exercised for which you take part in the processing of personal information;
- Change to the competent departments, contact methods or complaint channels in charge of personal information security;
- High risks indicated in the reports assessing the impact of personal information security. We will also file the previous version of this policy for your review.
- How to contact us